The increase in unpredictable climatic changes, underlines that Global Warming is a serious threat to the entire world. Global Warming is basically an increase in the average temperature of the Earth's surface, air and oceans...
Greenhouse gases such as water vapour, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, ozone, chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and hydroflurocarbons (HFCs) result from human industrial process. These gases have the ability to absorb and hold heat in the atmosphere. This phenomenon is known as the green house effect. Burning of fossil fuels like natural gas, coal, oil and gasoline raises the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Carbon dioxide is a major contributor to global greenhouse effect..
Due to higher amount of greenhouse gases, more heat is trapped in the atmosphere. This heat changes the climate and alters weather patterns. It causes extinction of endangered species, seasonal changes and natural calamities like coastal flooding..
* Reusing and recycling of products may reduce waste and help limit the level of carbon dioxide in atmosphere.
* Planting of trees in our surroundings as plants absorb carbon dioxide and give out oxygen. A single tree absorbs about one ton of carbon dioxide in its lifetime.
* Cut down on the use of heaters and air- conditioners whenever possible.
* Save electricity and water.
* Though Global Warming may be a threat universally, each one of us can fight it on individual level..
HERE IS A VIDEO:-